The Université de Montréal is an internationally renowned French-language institution. This English web portal has only the most frequently consulted pages from our French site. Please refer to our French website for up-to-date news.
Master's in Electronic Commerce
This unique master's program will allow you to develop an overall vision of the issues in this multi-disciplinary field, as it focuses on the project management, technology and legal aspects concerning electronic commerce.
By combining practical knowledge with real-world experience, this program prepares you for an exciting career in an increasingly competitive and fast-paced market.
The Master's in Electronic Commerce program offers intensive hands-on training to quickly prepare you for the job market.
The program is a joint initiative between the Université de Montréal's Department of Computer Science and Operations Research (DIRO), the Faculty of Law, and HEC Montréal.
Questions about this program?
- All about this program
- Find a thesis supervisor
- Financial assistance
- Form for designating a thesis supervisor
- Job outlook for graduates in this discipline
The advantages of studying electronic commerce at the Université de Montréal!
- Three specializations (law, management, computer science) give you excellent strategic skills in the growing area of electronic commerce.
- A program that carefully balances practical knowledge with real-life experience.
- Intensive training (minimum 12 months) will quickly prepare you for the job market.
- Scholarships are offered to top candidates.
- The Université de Montréal ranks 42nd in the world in operations research according to the QS Rankings and 81st in the world in computer science according to the NTU Rankings.