Readmission to the doctorate program
Menu de navigation
Readmission to the program
After giving up his program, here is the procedure to be readmitted in this program for deposit a M.Sc. Thesis or Ph.D. Thesis:
- The student must have the approval of his research supervisor for the evaluation of his M.Sc. Thesis or Ph.D. Thesis by the members of a jury.
- In the same day:
- Apply for readmission to the program and pay the requested fees.
- Send by email to the TGDE in PDF form the M.Sc. Thesis or the PH.D. Thesis
- Fill out the form « Avis de dépôt de... mémoire ou de thèse » and send it to the TGDE
- Following receipt of this form « Avis de dépôt de…mémoire ou de thèse », the TGDE must request a nomination of an evaluation panel.
- It must also verify the receipt of the readmission application, forward the readmission file to the Academic Committee for analysis and decision, issue a completed Ad-1 form following the decision and provide the FESP with an official receipt for the deposit of the M.Sc or Ph.D. Thesis for the processing of acceptation of AD-1 and transmit the Notice of decision.
- The student will receive an email from the University of Montreal with the Notice of Decision and will have 30 days to accept the re-admission offer in his Student Center - Synchro
- As soon as the student has accepted the readmission offer, the TGDE will have to register the student in the semester where he did the deposit of his/her Thesis with the status “in redaction”.
- As soon as the jury members are known, the TGDE will send the Thesis to the members for evaluation.